Friday, November 13, 2009

Friday the 13th!

I love when a Friday the 13th rolls around because Brian and I got engaged on a Friday the 13th (of July 2007)!!! So to me Friday the 13th always bring back fun memories and I think it's good luck : )
Today we are 25 weeks and 1 day along...less than 15 weeks until the due date! My belly feels bigger by the day (sometimes by the hour) and I am starting to feel our little Scotty move more often...which is my favorite feeling in the world!!!
In the photo please excuse my scrubby clothes, the first thing I do after work is change into "play clothes" and our undecorated mantle...eventually we will hang up our "C" and put some stuff up there! But do note our jogger that I am so excited about! I am so tempted to take it out for a trial run, but I still feel too lame to jog around with a stuffed Pooh bear and being still visibly pregnant so it will have to wait! Thank you mom and dad for our jogger....it is going to get tons of miles and I know Scott will love going out in it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers