Friday, April 9, 2010

One month pictures...

Here are some of my favorites from Scott's one month photo shoot. Baby boy did awesome sitting through all the outfit changes and different poses, but modeling is definitely hard work and the poor munch was pooped by the end! The picture above is one of my absolute favorites and is currently the wallpaper on our computer! I can't get enough of this kid!

I think he looks just like Brian in this one! (minus the spit bubbles!!!)

A special thanks to great Aunt Charlotte for the train quilt! We brought it with us to snuggle with and to add some fun color to the pictures!



Scott and his Douglas...couldn't resist this one! Scott received Douglas as a gift from our family friends Judy and Vic. When you pull the tail he plays music and Scott is really into sounds (and lights) right now! We call him Douglas because on the tag it said: "Hi, I'm Douglas!"

Another favorite! I just want to bite his cheeks!!!

Mommy & Scott! Brian couldn't come to pictures but next round he will definitely have to come with us because I need a picture of my two boys together!

After pictures I had my six week check up! I am good to go! Donna (my midwife) cleared me to resume regular activities (good thing since I have already been running twice!). Scott and I busy day but he is getting pretty great at running errands...and he is the BEST company!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers