Monday, August 9, 2010

Sunday Funday


Yesterday we started the day with Sunday brunch...no pictures except for these of Ryker with chocolate fondue! Have you ever seen a kid so excited to be covered in chocolate?

We met The Daniels and the Blacks for brunch and had a long leisurely meal (champagne included - except for me!). Brian and I especially loved watching Ryker tackle the chocolate fondue and gummy bears...especially when he wanted more gummy bears and his parents said no he said "Ok I'll just go get some more for you!" I love seeing what we have to look forward to! Scott did well at brunch until the last 45 minutes or so...then he was just ready to get down and crawl and he wanted to grab everything on the table! Thanks to all our great friends for letting us pass him around to keep him entertained so we could eat!

After brunch everyone came back to our house for some pool time! And Adam made us delicious ribs for dinner!



Don't I have the cutest boys ever?

Scott thinks Ryker is the coolest guy around!


We had such a fun day with everyone! I just love summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers