Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Bob Marley Breakfast

If you came over for breakfast during the week we would probably serve you oatmeal, or yogurt, or both.  On the weekends eggs, pancakes, toast perhaps.  But almost every morning involves me (or in this case, Scott) stirring something up.  When I do I like to sing a little Bob Marley 'Stir it up', if for no other reason than to amuse myself, and because I thoroughly enjoy Mr. Marley.  Well Scott has caught on and now he sings along, or sings it all on his own, completely unprompted.  We have even started turning it on the iPod some mornings.
Pictured above is Scott stirring up the pancake batter for 'syrup Saturday'!

And you should really come by for breakfast, you just have to hear Scott sing "Stir it up, little darlin' stir it up!" You'll just melt!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers