Thursday, July 25, 2013

TBT: Bachelorette party


Brian and I are coming up on our 5th wedding anniversary this October, which makes 10 years together in October also. Crazytown. But its got me reminiscing about all things wedding related.  Since I wasn't blogging way back when I was thinking it would be fun to do a wedding related post.  But not today.
Right around 5 years ago at this time we were gearing up to go on our bachelor and bachelorette parties (I think it was the first weekend of August).  So I've been going through those pictures and instagrammin', so why not do a post?!?!  The girls and I headed to palm springs for the weekend while the boys went to vegas (no pictures of the boy trip, sorry to disappoint, not sorry because who wants to see boys in vegas....bleh!).  It was the perfect weekend with my best girls (minus Leilani who we missed a ton!).

A few pictures just for fun.  I've left out the questionable ones because lets face it I'm not 26 anymore and if the boys read this when they get older I think they would be grossed out to see their mom and all their aunties with say a giant inflatable penis.  Haha!





We ate, we drank, we danced, we laid out, we went to the spa...the makings of the perfect girls weekend if you ask me.


I got back on Sunday, after a morning at the spa and some outlet shopping on our way home, feeling refreshed and looking tan.  Brian and Brent (our roomate at the time) also got home on Sunday and proceeded to sleep it off for the remainder of the weekend, I think more alcohol was consumed and less sleep was gotten.  Girls weekend for the win.

Stay tuned for more wedding nostalgia.

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations to your 5th wedding anniversary!
    I pray that your happiness will last forever.

    bachelorette party

    ReplyDelete

Followers