Thursday, April 30, 2015

Lately,

Well April flew by.  We have been having a great time enjoying some spring weather lately, house projects have been a happening on the weekends, summer schedule is being worked on, fall soccer has been signed up for, kindergarten has been registered for, swim lessons in a few weeks....you get the idea.


At the beginning of the month I rang in my 33rd birthday.  I had been wanting to try paddling boarding for a while so Brian arranged for us to take a lesson in Ventura.   It was a great morning, and  now of course, I'm addicted.

Been spending lots of time with this little lady and I can't get enough of her.


Speaking of which Owen can't get enough of her either, he's head over heels for his baby cousin and it melts my heart.

These turkeys....

this is how they decided to teach Eden to crawl.  And yes, Owen is naked.

Love their bond.

Owen has been borrowing marbles from school for months, so for his birthday he got his very own set.  He just loves them.  Its wonderful watching him enjoy such a simple toy.

Our favorite crew on Easter.  It was a mellow Easter this year since we left for our Utah trip the next day.

I'm sorry but isn't she the cutest?!?!?!!!

My best friend since 5th grade, Erin, and I both have April birthdays, so to celebrate we treated ourselves to Newsies tickets.

It was a great show and we had a great girlie date night!  Much needed catch up time! 

Office helper (PJ)

And this little girl loving getting her adjustment:

A month or so ago I attended a girls night out at school where we got to do clay projects.  Here is one of my finished pieces.  Pinterest for the win!!!

My sweet guys cracking each other up in the morning and trying to avoid getting out of their warm beds.

I snuck this picture of them at the kids room at Cardio Barre, watching TV obviously.  I just love how they love each other. 

Coming to work with me can be so boring sometimes.

One day after school we ran into friends at Barnes and Noble, it was such a treat to all sit and read together.  Zoey's dad was kind of enough to let Scott choose some and of course Scott chose some super hero books.  Danny was stoked "Oh wow, great choice."  Meanwhile I was rejoicing that I didn't have to read it....I don't know if you've ever read them but they are all just God awful.  Of course Danny, who has two girls, has probably never gotten to read them ever.  I think we should have more reading play dates and I'll take on some princess stories and trade for the super hero stories for a day.

This past Monday I took my wonderful, amazing, awesome, basically my right arm, office manager out to dinner for her birthday.  We went to Hugo's which I LOVE and I had the most amazing ginger margarita.  And I ended the night with a vedic latte - I'm telling you this is my kinda place.
Well I feel proud that I snuck in one more post in April.  Here's to May.  And the end of school and the beginning of summer and all the craziness that is upon us!

1 comment:

  1. Haha, omg those Superhero books! I have to say, the girl books are probably worse. Especially the Barbie ones! BAD.

    ReplyDelete

Followers