Sunday, April 30, 2017

35!

It seems like I just turned 30, but here I am deep into my mid thirties.  To kick off the day I had decided to sign up for the Great Race of Agoura 10 k.  I was lucky enough to run it with two great friends and we had a blast!


I don't get to see Anna enough these days, but when I do its time well spent.  Anna is a runner and could have probably finished the race in well under an hour.  I however had not really trained, but Anna hung with me the whole time.  It was a great way to catch up!

And we are lucky to have Tori again for kindergarten next year.  This was her first 10k and I'm so inspired by her and her dedication to running!

After the race Grandma treated me to a mani/pedi and then we all went to thai food for lunch.

That night Brian and I headed to Stonehaus for drinks with some wonderful friends!

Complete with birthday chair lifts team class style!

My friend Deanne gave Owen and me some crystals for my birthday (which he calls "peace rocks").  He spends lots of time playing with peace rocks and meditating these days....my little zen baby!

The next morning Sandy and her daughter treated me to my first aerial yoga class.  It was kind of a trip, but overall amazing.  I felt 12 feet tall after leaving that class.  I cannot wait to go again!


Overall I could not have asked for a better birthday celebration! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers