Sunday, June 5, 2011

Happy Birthday Dos

The birthday girl (a little early) with her fam! So cute!!!

The Campbells celebrating the big 2-5 for Hilary at Malibu Seafood, yum-o!

Birthday spaghetti for Parker J.

Birthday Chocolate Frosting for Scotty P.
We had a fun night celebrating Hilary's birthday. Her real birthday isn't until tuesday but I work late that night and things get crazy during the week so it was fun that we got to do an early b-day dinner. Malibu seafood is a favorite of all of ours, I know I've raved about it before, like every time we go. Grandma Kathy and Grandpa David came too and so did Hilary's good friend Vergine ("Version B"). Matt got Hilary a new cruiser bike for her birthday so they met us there after a bike ride at the beach. They got Parker a seat for the back and apparently he had a blast...although no one took pictures...tsk tsk! I'm motivated to get my bike worked on and get Scotty a seat so we can go on bike rides this summer!
Happy Birthday to the best sister in the wide world! I love you Bananas!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers