Sunday, December 9, 2012

Christmas card outtakes and other hilarities


 Getting two kids to look and smile??  Never gonna happen!
But we sure had fun trying.
 And now you know what the boys wore for their Christmas pictures
 Oh these two, they crack each other up

I love the way Owen is looking at Scott like he's nuts!


So big


Redundant?  Yep.  But Scott and these faces were too hilarious not to post





Such sweet brothers


As for the other hilarity:  We hired a housekeeper (because frankly I just couldn't keep up, at first I felt bad about this and felt like I should be able to do a better job, then she came and cleaned our house, now I don't feel bad, I feel like I LOVE HER!) and she came the other morning so we headed out of the house on a walk to get a cup of coffee.  On our way Scott asked me about the zoo keepers and what they were doing, I answered 'Probably feeding the lions'.  This is not an uncommon game for us to play, I'm the zoo keeper, he is the lion (or other animal) and he tells me what he wants me to feed him.  Scott told me 'no, she's cleaning the kitchen'.  He forgot the word house keeper and used zoo keeper instead.  Probably fairly accurate considering the state of our house after Brian being gone for 6 days.

Then today at Trader Joe's Scott was in rare form when it came to NOT being shy.  Talking to EVERYONE.  He asked me what one employee was doing (putting groceries on the shelves so people can buy them) and what his name was (I don't know his name), then:  "mommy, hims handsome."  LOL!  I told him that was nice of him to say, then I said "Scott, you are hilarious."  He says:  "mommy, my harry-ous"

Sorry if it was pictures overkill, I keep scrolling up to see if I should delete some, then I crack up at my kids....and its my blog, so deal : )

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers