Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Breakfast club

 Monday night Mimi joined us for a sleep over, so Tuesday morning we thought it would be fun to continue the party with breakfast out (something we NEVER do).
 It was a big treat for sure!!!

This guy even went in his jams.  And maybe he stayed in them for most of the day.

Brother love

After breakfast Mimi took Scott to school while Owen and I did some running around.
Then we came home and crashed.  I don't know if I've ever taken pictures of the boys sleeping in their crib but for some reason when I laid Owen down I wanted to snap a picture, to remember the smallness I suppose.  Now looking at the picture I can't believe how big he already looks...and look at those feet, ginormo. 

Post preschool chillaxin'.  

Then the Richie gals stopped by for some afternoon fun
 And jumpin' on the bed.
 And seriously it seems in these group pictures Scott NEVER has pants on.


Then it was off to work for me and then home in time for pizza night.

And ice cream sandwiches...
 SUCCESS!!!
If you are wondering they are from a brand called glutenfreeda.  Not the healthiest things in the world but a fun gluten free and dairy free treat for sure!

And now to add to my list of stuff Scott says:

When I handed Scott his piece of ice cream sandwich:  "Oh mom, you're so sweet." (Said just like a mom in a sweet voice.  Mimic much.)

"When I'm an adult I will get to drink whatever I want."  me: "Oh yeah bud, what are you going to drink?" (Secretly worried at what his answer is gonna be)  "Coffee and Kombucha." (You know you're a crunchy mom when.....)

"You can't talk to me that way, I'm an adult." me: stunned silence.  For the record I've never said this to him to the best of my recollection. Where do they get it???

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers