Saturday, May 18, 2013

Water inspiration

 I recently discovered this blog where she just posted about yummy water recipes.  I felt inspired and went to it!  Pictured above is watermelon, cucumber & mint.  Bomb!!!

So I've been sippin' on various H2O yumminess for the past few days and its brought me back to a trip Brian and I took 4 years ago to NYC and DC.  The lobby of our hotel in DC had four huge water dispensers with different "spa" waters in them.  It was May/June when we were there so it was starting to get warm and after hours of walking around the city we would get back to the hotel and seriously drink a gallon of water a piece before we went up to our room.  Kind of a random memory of that trip, but still fun.  I also remember the last day we were there it was pouring rain, we walked through the zoo in the morning while it was just drizzling and then that night we went to see 'Night at the Museum 2' at the Smithsonian (the second movie was about the Smithsonian if you haven't seen it), such a fun end to our trip.

My favorite picture from that week at the top of the Empire State Building:

During the NYC leg of our journey was also when Scott was conceived.  It all seems like yesterday but at the same time so very long ago.

Here's to fun memories and memories to be made!!! (holds up spa water glass for a toast!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers