Saturday, June 19, 2010

3 month pictures...


Love these cheekers!
Smile baby boy!

Favorite sound in the world: Scott's laugh!
Getting so big!

"Piggies in my mouth please!"

HAHA! Drool mark on his left shoulder...I literally waited until the last possible second to change him into his picture outfit and he still managed to drool all over it! Gotta love it!

So we finally got around to taking Scott for his 3 month pictures! Hey at least I got him in before he turned 4 months! Can I also just say how much I love baby boy clothes...I had a ton of fun picking out something for him to wear...I just love how I can dress him like a little man only tiny! Precious! We love you Scott!

1 comment:

  1. I think every time I write I put ADORABLE that is because he is so adorable!! What a cutie!! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

Followers