Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Live, Love, Munch...

Scott testing out Parker's exersaucer...being the older (by 3 weeks), and more experienced (Scott got his exersaucer almost 2 weeks ago), Scott had to make sure everything was in working order for Parker!

Finally I was able to capture Parker smiling. He smiles a lot but it is so hard to be quick enough with the camera to catch it!


Playtime at Parker's house!


Parker: lovin' the exersaucer

My Dos got me this fun mug (from Harry & David, one of the best stores ever, they tempt me so with all their treats) because it says MUNCH (and that is what I call Scott a lot!)
We had a great time playing at Cousin Parker's house today. Scott and I are trying to spend more time away from the house as it is currently on the market (fingers crossed, we will see what happens) and today we had a realtor walk through.
Today was also the first day I tried eating all raw/organic...so far so good! I have had tons of fruits and veggies, I have also enjoyed some yum-o prepared raw food I picked up at Follow Your Heart grocery store yesterday in preparation for today (vegan bagel sandwich for breakfast...looking forward to my soft 'taco' for dinner). Hopefully I can stick with it and make it a weekly thing!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers