Sunday, June 6, 2010

Gatorade...






Dear God,
I would like to thank you for making gatorade, actually gatorade bottles, really all bottles...and cups too. These are one of the most fabulous big person things I have discovered in my 3 months, the other of course being wind charms. I just know you made bottles and cups for my enjoyment. I love how the plastic crinkles and how the lid feels on my gums. They are just the right size for me to hold all by myself (usually). I know that when I get older you want me to play with what is inside of bottles and cups too...especially the colored ones. I think the colored ones will be especially good for dumping and playing with. For now I will enjoy holding and pushing and kicking these bottles and listening to the liquid slosh around (what a GREAT noise, thank you also for sloshing) and I will be looking forward to being big enough to drink out of bottles and cups!
Love,
Scott

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers