Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Child birth class reunion

Before


After

Robin & Scott
I truly think Scott has to know Robin's voice. While I was pregnant Scott and I spent at least 2 days a week in her yoga class, sometimes we went 3 or 4 times a week, plus on Sundays she taught our child birth class. All the babies, Scott included, were so happy to be held by Robin. I think they pick up on her kind spirit and recognize her as someone who helped support their mommy as she brought them into the world!

Our baby cousins...

The Mommies

The Daddies

Scott, Matthew & Parker, just being boys!

Andrea & Ava and Mommy & Scott (suuuuch a tired boy by this point)

Hilary & I with our boys and Robin!

We had a great night visiting with all the other mommies and daddies and meeting their little ones! Scott was in a pretty good mood (shocking because normally 7:00 is exactly when he gets fussy) he had a few moments where he was not a happy camper (like right when we started taking some group pictures) but for the most part he was a happy boy....then he fell asleep! And the bonus of the night was that it was Hilary's birthday...so we also got to sing and have cupcakes! Happy 24th birthday Bananas!

2 comments:

  1. Cool, love the reunion pictures! Scott is SO sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'M SO SAD I MISSED THE REUNION!!! :( My husband was out of town and I was so exhausted from a full day of work and taking care of Dean. It looks like you all had a lot of fun and the pics are super cute! I am so glad I got to see them. Maybe we can all have a play date soon?!
    take care,
    Jeni

    ReplyDelete

Followers