Thursday, June 10, 2010

Exersaucer...

Yesterday we bought Scott a new toy: the exersaucer! Today we played in it for the first time! Huge hit!!! Warning: I'm obsessed with my child and I've posted a TON of pictures of him playing...there are just too many cute expressions, I can't just choose one or two. If you think this is a lot keep in mind that this is only about 1/16th of the pictures I actually took of him playing! Told you: OBSESSED!

Having fun!

"Mom! This is totally awesome!!!!"

"I'm confused, how come I can't get it my mouth!"

So many toys, he didn't know which one to play with first!

Note the towel: Scott is still a little small for it and doesn't always have the most control over his body so the towel was useful in preventing face plants!

Just thrilled to pieces over his new toy!

2 comments:

  1. Love the 3rd picture down! Friggin hilarious! This is the same age we put Charlie in his exersaucer, and we had to use blankets and towels as a prop too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. He looks like he has such a personality. Wish we were closer so we could meet him. The East Coast/West Coast thing doesn't work too well in seeing you guys.

    ReplyDelete

Followers