Thursday, February 18, 2010

Yoga Mama...



On Monday, some girls from childbirth/yoga class helped out our instructor by lending our bellies to pose for pictures for her new website! Prenatal yoga has been one of the greatest parts of pregnancy. It has kept me strong and flexible, but more than that I have been surrounded by amazing women and have made irreplaceable connections! Our instructor, Robin, gives us so much in each class. I always leave feeling energized, uplifted, beautiful and strong! I know I will be able to use so much of what I have learned here during labor!

The photo shoot was a blast and I am thrilled Robin was able to share some of the pictures! She had the most pregnant bellies in front...I have the next due date in class (which means its my turn ladies!) so I was up front. I can't believe how pregnant I look (and swollen!) but I am amazed at what I am still able to do...and its really fun to have some pictures of something I have been doing and loving for the last 8 or so months!

On another note: today is 39 weeks! 7 Days until the due date! We are beside ourselves with excitement!

2 comments:

Followers