Sunday, April 25, 2010

Trip up north...

Scott flirting with his Auntie Kel!


Last weekend we took our first big road trip (5 hours) with Scott. I had a seminar just outside of San Fransisco so we packed up Scott and the boys hung out in the hotel room while I sat in a seminar and snuck out every once in a while to feed. It was a crazy weekend, maybe we bit off a little more than we were ready to chew, but all in all in worked out and I am now Webster certified which is a big deal! We are also so lucky because Auntie Kelly was also attending the seminar and she was able to drive up with us. Thank goodness for her because she was there to take care of me when I was so exhausted and not feeling well and of course she kept Scott more than entertained in the car and hotel room! Thanks Auntie Kel, we love you!!!

1 comment:

Followers