Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Lately...

So I had to write a few funny Scott things down before I forget to record them. Lately Scott has taken to climbing in a major way. Its really cute, but it is definitely giving me a run for my money. Today at my office he climbed on top of the robot toy (not made for climbing) and just perched himself there until I got him down. Last night while we were having some play time before bed in Scott's room he climbed on the ottoman of his glider and rocked himself back and forth...with a look of total joy on his face...HILARIOUS! And Mr. Smarty Pants also rolls his cozy coupe car in front of any piece of furniture that he can't quite climb on yet...enters through the door then climbs out the other window using the car as a ladder....I'm dying to capture this charade on video!
The other fun thing he has been up to is blowing bubbles in the bath tub. We have shown him how a few times and lately he is putting his face in the water without being prompted. He hasn't quite figured out the actual blowing bubbles part...he puts his face in, looks around, then comes up and tries to blow the bubbles. He will get the hang of it eventually!
I don't know if I have already written this down but he is also good at giving high fives and blowing kisses!
He is starting to expand his dietary selections beyond carbs (thank goodness) and is now loving chicken and eggs!
We are getting geared up for his birthday party that is just days away now. I can't believe he is almost one!!! Where has the time gone?!?!?!!!???

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers