Saturday, May 5, 2012

"Snaking"



So back in January or early February you might remember Scott and I joined Andy and Zoey to watch Danny play in a hockey game.  We had a great time but I didn't really think Scott would remember too much about it.  Wrong.
In the days that followed the game, Scott would (and still does actually) slide his feet around the house and tell us he is "snaking".  At first I didn't understand what he was talking about until he said, "snaking! like the guys doing, like zozo's dadda doing!!!"  OH SKATING!
To this day he "snakes" all over and tells everyone he meets that zoey's dadda plays hockey and "snakes" with the "other guys".  We recently attended a family BBQ where Scott got to play with his big cousin's old hockey stick and goal.  He was SO EXCITED!  I guess I better learn something about the sport.  And I already warned Danny he is gonna have to teach our boys how to play because Brian and I are in the dark when it comes to hockey!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers