Friday, June 15, 2012

Growin' up

I cannot believe how much Scott is growing up lately.  Forget that he can tell you anything about anything...the kid does.not.stop.talking.   He narrates his entire day (for the record I love it).  But lately he is doing all kinds of big boy things.  He has become quite the bike (well trike) rider.  Today he rode all the way to the park and back with daddy while mommy was at work.  So proud!  He is also looking so big these days too.  He definitely just finished a major growth spurt, eating us out of house (well mimi and papa's house) and home (what am I gonna do when these boys are teenagers?) and sleeping til 10am for a week - hello, and it definitely shows....he looks very tall and lean to me right now (but still has those chunker cheeks that I LUUURV!)  I majorly love this kid (and his bro)...its so fun watching them grow!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers