Thursday, February 28, 2013

Cookie dough

When dumping my iphone pics I came across the beauty.  I have to share the recipe.  If you follow me on pinterest, that's where I got it.  Look on my "pinterest success stories" board to find it.  But just incase pinterest gets hacked and we lose it forever (aka armageddon!) I will type it up here for future reference.

Raw vegan "cookie dough" balls:

2/3 c raw almonds
2/3 c raw walnuts
2/3 c of gluten free oats
1/4 tsp cinnamon
1/8 tsp sea salt
1/4 c raw honey (recipe actually calls for agave but I'm not a fan)
2 tsp vanilla extract
3 Tb of cacao nibs/dark choc chips

Blend the almonds, walnuts, oats, cinnamon and salt in a food processor or vitamin.  Mix in honey and vanilla and chocolate.  Roll into balls.  Freeze about an hour before eating.  Store extra in the freezer.

Enjoy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers