Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Family pictures


Back on Owen's birthday we spent the morning have family pictures taken.  We hadn't really done any since the boys were little and those were just done by a friend.  I was nervous about spending a lot of money up front and then not getting any good shots, or the boys not cooperating or what have you.  Then I came across a Conejo Valley Deal for a local photographer that a few friends have used so I figured we try and if we got nothing we were only out 50 bucks.  

That morning we got all showered and dressed and headed over to a local park.  Jennings met us there and I knew right away that she was going to be great.  She has two kids of her own (one of them a four year old boy....so she gets us!) and just knew how to have fun with kiddos.

A couple weeks later I went to her house to see what we got.  She warned me over the phone to be prepared to cry because they were so cute.  I was thinking "yeah sure".  Sure enough she started a little slide show set to the perfect little soundtrack and I was done.  Totally tearing up when I saw such amazing shots of my growing up boys.


I ended up getting a great package of prints and I can't wait to pick them up.   She gave me all the thumbnails and permission to post them where I liked....so here they are.   The shot above I like but felt that with Owen looking down that he wasn't really participating in the picture so I didn't buy any of that one.

Then this one:
I just die over these boys' relationship.


This family picture I got a big one of for over our bed or our couch (the possibilities are virtually endless because almost all of our walls are still blank.)






Another favorite of the boys:



These two shots of the boys individually just kill me.  Scott looks so grown up and so charming.  Hands in his pockets....I can't.

And this sweet face.  Such a perfect shot of my little O.

I cannot wait to pick up my order and see them all printed.  I am so happy we did this and so thankful to Jennings for such a wonderful experience. 

2 comments:

  1. 50 bucks?!? Money well spent! Those are precious memories I can see why you love them all, I do too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are awesome, and you look beautiful! I love the kissing pic - it looks like Scott is smiling up at your love for each other. :)

    ReplyDelete

Followers