Tuesday, November 11, 2014

Cousins

Way back before Halloween, we got all the cousins together at Mimi's for a pumpkin crafting playdate.  And since we knew we would have all 6 kiddos together it would make for a great opportunity for a photo shoot.  That is until I forgot my good camera.  Boo.

But it turns out that my good camera was the least of our worries.  Our pumpkin crafting party turned into a pirate party.  I think each boy swiped some paint on a mask and maybe a pumpkin and they were done.


When we finally got them to all sit with Eden for a picture we could not convince them to do so without eye patches.  The majority of the shoot consisted of them getting their eye patches on and off.


And cheering for themselves:



All I know is that Eden is going to be well taken care of/have her hands full with these five crazy boys by her side!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers