Thursday, January 29, 2015

Update

Getting behind on my posts again lately.  We seem to just get busier....

Anyways, we are back in the routine of school and activities and work.  A few weeks ago we had quite a bit of rain.  It was pretty nice.  As a kid I remember doing lots of crafts on rainy days, playing board games, baking.  My kids were out searching for worms.  It was fun.


And you can't come in from worm searching in the rain without some hot chocolate (almond milk).


After a few days in a row of rain we were ready to get out as soon as it let up.
We biked and scootered to the park.   In our pajama pants.

Auntie and Eden surprised us for a quick visit at the park.  Our O loves his E so much.

We've even headed out for a few night rides lately.


After a rough week at school we took Friday off and went to the beach.  It was just what the doctor ordered.  Even though Owen doesn't look too thrilled...


Look at those shorts...haha...

This kid.  I can't.  What a crack up.

Happy place.


Always eating.

Scott even worked really hard on making me a necklace from shells and seaweed.  It was a major heart melt moment.  I wore it until the seaweed broke (while I was sleeping that night), then I found the shells and saved them.  

My girlfriend snagged this shot of Owen looking all grown up with his bag and coffee cup.  Ha.

And the boys have been enjoying their new swing courtesy of Grandma and Gpa.

I know I have another chunk of pictures to dump from January... coming soon ; )

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers