Tuesday, May 19, 2015

Beachin'

So I'm thinking about making this just a camping update blog, because we go a lot.  Our most recent trip, a couple weeks ago, was amazing.  Mimi and Papa used our RV and for the week, also helping us reserve a spot for the weekend, pretty amazing to know we had a spot leading up to the weekend.

Let the weekend begin...





So without going into too much detail, there was a little health related drama at school a few weeks ago, it all got resolved but it definitely left a bad taste in my mouth about how some of it was handled by certain people in charge and how many conclusions were jumped to.  So long story short, I have the funniest friends in the world and one of them left this little tapeworm in my cubby.  So in her honor I documented "Percy the Parasites" beach weekend:

Owen's new lovey. 

The boys soakin' up the sun...

Again, my friends, I just can't.  My wine yoke also from a girlfriend....its like they just know me. 
 Sunsets in full effect:

Which brother is which?

Boogie boarding of course (despite how cold it was!)

Afternoon cocktails with Percy.

Getting buried




Lounging:

Scott mastering his smash ball skills

Family selfies, always a must


Sunday morning Percy and I met Mimi for coffee in town, I definitely decided this will become our new camping tradition!!!

Hanging with the Daniels on Sunday.

Another great beach weekend! 



1 comment:

  1. We need to tag along on one of your camping adventures!! Miss you guys!!

    ReplyDelete

Followers