Monday, October 5, 2015

Fall at Rincon

To welcome daddy back from his longish trip we planned a weekend at Rincon.  In fact, Brian got off the plane, into a cab and went straight to pick up the RV and we met him there Wednesday afternoon to get everything set up for the weekend.  

As luck would have it some aunts and uncles were planning to be up for the weekend too and we had so much fun hanging out with everyone.  Perfect ending to Brian's long trip!



Rincon boys.  Such a tan group right?!?!

Rincon sunsets can't be beat:




Tequila on the beach....don't mind if I do.  A lovely ending to a long, rough week.

Saturday morning brought a lovely beach run followed by cold brew coffee and a frittata on the beach.  I could live like this.

Our cousin Cody joined us for Friday night and Saturday morning and the kids really dug him.  I'm kind of thinking of hiring him as our fully time "manny".


Cody also taught Scott the term "sick" to describe the waves he caught.  "Mom, did you see me ride that sick wave."  LOL

Yoga time

Our good friends/neighbors joined us for afternoon and dinner on Saturday and I think we hooked them.  Rincon is pretty magical.

Family selfie, always a must.
Can't wait til next time.  I think fall at the beach is my all time favorite!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers