Sunday, February 21, 2016

Catching up with friends


Its been ages since I've blogged.   In an attempt to catch up I start with a friends post.

We had a bunch of rain when we got back from Christmas break and we had fun bundling up and splashing in the puddles.

Love this site when I pick up from preschool.  Our amazing Ms. Jennifer dancing in and singing in the rain with our babies.

You know my baby boy likes to get down with some food.  Well here he is with a baked potato, burger style.  Ha.  He never stops cracking me up.

More preschool fun.  I personally love the hat and glove combo.

My little yoga babe:

And not to be left out, these friends.  We headed out for a much needed girls night a few weeks ago.  Dinner, margaritas and bowling.  Love them!

And we always have a blast with our neighborhood crew.  The oldest three took turns cruising in Katelyn's new truck, complete with an iPhone plug in so they could listen to their tunes.  I couldn't help but thinking that they can do this for real in about 10 years.  Sobbing.


Owen always makes time to hang with the babies...love my little sweetheart!

These crazy friends monkeying around at school!  They have become quite the threesome lately.  Practically inseparable.  Pretty lucky my kids have found such wonderful friendships already!

Last week both of the boys had friends over after school.  It was tons of fun and surprisingly much easier for me once they were able to entertain each other!

Love those puppy snuggles.

So that about sums up our January and a little extra...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers