Thursday, December 22, 2016

December '16

Just a little phone dump of pictures.

Owen loves when Eden comes to his class.  Lately this little (big) girl has been joining us for picnic pals regularly. 

Preschool happy place.  We are going to miss this place so much next year!

Hanging out with big kids!

This particular day Ms. Jennifer brought Owen home for me, but not before taking him on a whole foods shopping extravaganza.  She told me she was just going to stop for a couple things.  Turns out she basically let him buy anything he wanted.  A few of his choices: sushi, guacamole, 2 kinds of popsicles, string (goat) cheese, pineapple, watermelon and chicken salad.  He was thrilled.  And we all feasted when they got here!

Our friends treated us to a Rams game one Sunday which was super fun even though the Rams lost....by a lot.

To make ourselves feel better we stopped at sumo sushi on our way home.  I haven't eaten here in years - and it didn't disappoint. 

Oh monday..... but the good thing was that this was our last week of school before the break!!!

I kicked off winter break in style.  Thursday night I stopped by my girlfriend's house who was having a "carb party".  She's a fitness competitor so she had missed all her favorite carbs at Thanksgiving.  So after her competition she had friends over for wine and side dishes.  It was hilarious and amazing.
Then friday night a bunch of moms from preschool went out - always a good time.  I have really enjoyed getting to know some new moms at HH this year and this was the perfect way to celebrate the end of the semester. 
Saturday I got to spend the day with some girlfriends at the LA Yoga expo.  It was crazy fun and I left super relaxed and stretched out.  I had to leave early to make it to the family Christmas party but I was still able to take 4 classes!
Holiday happenings post up next...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers