Monday, March 27, 2017

Baseball season

Way back in February we started practice for baseball season.

I had to drop Scott at his first practice because Owen had his first practice 30 minutes later at a different location.  I could have left Scott at the gate for all he cared, he was ready to get out there with his new friends, but I insisted I go in this time and actually meet the coach and you know, tell him how to reach me if he needed to...responsible parent stuff.

Scott....only picture I got that day


Watching big brother for a few minutes before we left for his first ever t-ball practice.


Then it was Owen's turn.  Just walking in like a total grown up.

He insisted on wearing his batting helmet for much of practice, even when he wasn't batting.




First batting practice.  Just the cutest thing ever!
Here's to a great season boys!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers