Thursday, May 27, 2010

3 months old...



Today Scott turns 3 months old! As I type this its about 20 minutes until his actual time of birth! I can't believe how quickly these last 3 months have gone by! As proof of how grown up Scott is becoming, he proved how difficult these monthly photo sessions are becoming this morning. In between almost every shot he kicked over the blocks, he absolutely, positively will not sit still, this upright position was not quite enough he really wants to do it on his on, so in an effort to be even MORE upright he ends up tipping over (which is actually hilarious because he just lands on the teddy bear's soft leg and looks at me like "um, not what I was expecting"). His hands are in his mouth in half the pictures, many of the pictures his face has a nice "glow" from the drool he has smeared across his chunky cheeks. He is also so into his toes, there are also many pictures where he is grabbing for his 'piggies' (also causing face plants, also hilarious). I am in no way complaining about how long it takes me to take these pictures, I look forward to doing them each month and I have about 40 to choose from, its actually hard to choose which ones to post. In the first picture he is laughing (still trying to capture this on video) and the second picture was just too cute!
3 months is a fun age so far. Like I said, the little man is constantly on the move. He wants to do more and more things on his own too. He loves to hold things and gets more coordinated by the day. He still likes lights and sounds and he is now into the TV. I'm not too thrilled about this but what can ya do? I try to not have the TV on during the day and when it is on at all (ie basketball playoffs) we make sure its in moderation and no commercials, the kid is going to love sports because of his daddy so I figure there is no harm in a little now and then (especially if it means I can cooks dinner and he is happy watching the Lakers on daddy's lap). And my favorite of all at the 3 month mark is LAUGHING! There is nothing more precious in the world!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers