Wednesday, July 20, 2011

SBZ

Today we hit the zoo again! It was the perfect overcast (but not too cold) day!

And extra special because Abby and Sarah came too!

We picnicked and played at the fountain first thing!

Then we saw literally every exhibit! It was awesome! And I don't think Scott let go of Abby's hand for one second!

Chinese Alligator - we asked Scott if he wanted to pet it, he said "day" (okay!)

Great picture of the kids! In front of the vulture (I'm sure we could have picked a more appealing animal for them to stand for their portrait but our friend Kelly likes vultures (and knows all the kids) so Sarah was trying to text her a picture, so I used the opportunity to get one too...and I never got a second chance)

Zoe the snow leopard

This is Scott watching Zoe - he would have gone in the cage (he would have gone in all the cages for that matter) had he been allowed

Last zoo trip the gorillas were at the vet, but they were there today, definitely mommy's favorite

Parker J. is ALL DONE!

We also saw the giraffes (I thought I posted a picture but evidently did not and I'm just too lazy to go back and find it and then put it in the proper place...you've seen a giraffe before so you get the picture). I mention them because Scott can say giraffe - "gerofffffff" its very cute. He can also say Abby, which usually comes out "Abbybaby" - funny stuff!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers