Sunday, December 11, 2011

Weekend Update

We had such a busy and fun weekend! Scott and I spent all day friday at the park and playing at home. Saturday went headed to the zoo and then picked up Mimi for a sleepover. Today Mimi and mommy shopped ALL DAY (being pregnant I now understand the term "shop til you drop") while Scott and Daddy played and watched movies (Frank stopped by last night and left Scott "how the grinch stole Christmas"). Tonight we tried to get some smiles in front of the tree for a Christmas picture (really squeakin' in under the wire I know...we will see if I can get er done. If I make it this year I will be ordering from inkoehtdesign on etsy.com, if not this year then next year cutest cards ever, maybe next year I won't be such a slacker)
Love weekends, love the holiday season, LOVE THESE BOYS OF MINE!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers