Thursday, July 12, 2012

Maternity

 Way back in early March Scott and I did a little photo shoot.  Brian was traveling a lot so he wasn't able to be there so instead we surprised him with these fun pictures on Father's Day.  We had been doing so many crafts lately and a lot of painting so I thought what better way to capture this pregnancy than with a little body painting session.  We went to the park and set up an easel and got to work.  I was a little worried that being 39.5  weeks pregnant that I might end up looking like a whale (vain I know but really at the end of pregnancy that's just how I generally tend to feel) but I can honestly say I'm so happy with how it all turned out.

We painted a "Happy Birthday Owen" sign and an "I Love You Owen" sign

One of my favorite pictures of Scott of all time...

Mr. Arteeeest...hard at work
 PAINT

I intend to make this a large print in Owen's room

Another favorite of S

The real down and dirty work....painting Owen 

Returning the favor....painting Scott's pigs

My goal was to capture us as we normally behave....this is it! Silly. Messy. Fun.

Mimi and Papa came to assist...all available faces were to be painted : )

mischeif

We also made an "I love Daddy" sign that we gave Brian on Father's day with the pictures

At the risk of being redundant this next series of pictures were some of my favorite.  I know they are all very similar but I love how you can see the fun we have!


And you may have noticed Owen's birthmark on his forehead...well I told Scott we painted it on him that day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers