Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Beach days

Remember in my snow day post that I said we had also been to the beach that weekend.  Well we have been every weekend since.  There is something magical about the beach in the "winter" (I use the word winter loosely).  The beaches are less crowded, its usually warm and sunny but there is sometimes a little chill in the air, you almost always get to see dolphins, the sunsets earlier so sometimes we get to see it, its just one of my favorite times.

And if you think winter beach trips means we go in sweat pants and stay out of the waves you are wrong.  All boogie boarding, all the time         : )

This guy does like do some digging and dump truck playing before he hits the waves...



But Scott gets in ocean first thing!

I think these two could spend all day every day running in the waves.

Scott is starting to get the hang of boogie boarding (so long as daddy is close for both Scott's comfort and mine).  As soon as I put my camera up he caught his first really good wave and rode it all the way in.  He was so stoked!  It was so awesome!!!






We are definitely looking forward to spring (because the temps are already there!) but I am hoping for a few more winter beach trips before then!

1 comment:

  1. OMG, I LOVE those pics of the boys running through the water. They make my heart hurt. :)

    ReplyDelete

Followers