Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Hart Hawks

Friday night was girl's night out for me!!!  My best friend from growing up, Erin, came down so we could drive together to see our elementary school friend, Keeley, play in Hollywood.  We also found out ahead of time that a few other elementary school friends would be there as well.  Most of these girls stayed together through high school, but since I moved after 8th grade I hadn't seen most of them in almost 18 years.  Aaaaaand....I'm old. 

First of all Keeley was AMAZING.  The last time I saw her play was at the sixth grade talent show at Hart elementary (hence Hart Hawks).  I have her albums on iTunes, but this was my first time seeing her live (well in adulthood!).  Truly amazing.  Goosebumps! 
Above picture: Tami, Misty, Keeley, Erin and me

  

Keeley on stage.

After the show we went out for some drinks and some catching up.  It was so much fun.  Facebook and social media really is great because we all sort of kept up on each other's lives and families and we could have never coordinated this outing with out the help and simplicity of being in touch through social media.  We already discussed having a hart hawks reunion with even more childhood friends in the near future. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers