Tuesday, February 24, 2015

Beach evening...

A couple weeks ago we had a rough one.  Scott was having a tough time at school, Owen was having a tough time with life, therefor I was having a tough time with school and life.  We had a team talk day that I spent half of sitting in the car with one of the teachers having a cry fest.  Ya'll, that's the kind of school we go to.  
The next day one of my mamas brought me this:
That would be tequila, bedazzled by hand with jewels while she worked in the art area.  My friends are the best!

That friday night we headed to the beach to meet Mimi, Papa, Auntie, Parker J and Eden. 
These boys love each other the most!
We picnicked on chili and watched the sunset.  It was a great end to a rough week.

Sister time:

O was stoked on his juice box.

And of course the most excited to hold Eden.

And then the sunset...

Beach days cure all the things : )

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers