Monday, May 30, 2016

A little taste of school

Its hard to believe, but we are at the end of the school year.  The last few weeks have been a blur of field trips and activities and mostly a lot of fun.

Scott's class celebrated mothers day with a breakfast hosted by the kids.  They dressed up, met us at the door with flowers, walked us to our seats and served us a yummy meal.  It was the cutest thing in the world!!!  My amazing friend Sandy helped by taking Owen to school that morning so Scott and I could have some special time over breakfast, truly unforgettable. 

I'm back in book club at preschool and I'm loving that from our new house I can just hop on my bike and be there in 5 minutes!

Scott's class recently took a field trip to the Gentle Barn in Santa Clarita.  They rescue all kinds of animals and let them live out their days here.

We got to hug cows.

Feed horses.

Play with and bathe emus. 

Hang out with this turkey.

And pet this pig.


Later that day we picked up Owen from school and got to bring home this masterpiece he had been working on - its nearly as heavy as he is, but its looking beautiful on our fireplace hearth.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers