Saturday, June 4, 2016

Way back in April

Our most recent trip to Rincon was way back in April for my birthday weekend.  I can officially say that now it has been too long since we've been back, but moving between then and now is a pretty good excuse.

The boys and I headed up early on friday and started the weekend right with popsicles and waves!




A little beach zen for my baby dudes...


This also happened to be the friday of spring break.  We had been planning a big camping trip, but with the move on the horizon we decided to postpone and I can't complain about our Plan B destination one bit. 


My view from the camper (That's Brian, don't worry, we don't let the kids down in the waves without us)


Birthday sunset....

Grandpa happened to be in town visiting that weekend so we got to show him what Rincon is all about.  We started saturday morning with breakfast in Carpinteria, first stop: Lucky Llama for lattes and acai bowls.

The previous Rincon trip I lost my favorite hat during a paddle board wipeout.  So for my birthday the boys took me to a little surf shop in town to pick out a new one! Love what they picked!

Saturday night we decided on Beach House Tacos on the pier for dinner.

And we taught the boys "bear, hunter, princess" to pass the time while we waited for our tacos.

Love beach nights


Scott cuddles up on a rock watching the sunset.  I love this kid.

Grandpa brought the boys snorkel sets, naturally Owen had to try it all on! LOL!
It was the perfect birthday weekend and the perfect getaway before the craziness of moving was upon us!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers