Sunday, November 27, 2016

Fall fun


Alright before Christmas arrives I am determined to catch up on fall.  First grade, our last year of preschool, work and soccer have kept us super busy.

Back in September we found out our favorite barre instructor turned friend was moving with her family to North Carolina so we soaked up every last minute of "Jen Zen" that we could before she left.   Pictured below are me, Anna and Jen and Anna's baby (youngest of 4, go girl!) Samuel.  These two ladies have become very dear to me over the last few years and I'm so grateful to Cardio barre for bringing me such wonderful women.

Carpool mornings Owen and Kenz get extra hang out time before school


This particular morning they decided popsicles for second breakfast would be best.


I love these sweet moments between friends

Also back in September, book fair.  Pretty special when Mimi comes and reads books to you and your bestie.

Magical HH

This day my lovely friend Sandy saved me by taking both boys while I was at work and she even treated them to popsicles.  

Friends over after school checking out Scott's cool new game.  Video games are so over rated (and not welcome ever in my house!) all the kids said this was the coolest game ever!

Take a peek and electric light parade night at preschool.  Not complete without a picture with Clifford.

Hanging with Eeeds

One particular morning Auntie Andy, Kenz, Owen and I played hooky and headed to Hugo's for breakfast

I ordered gluten free chocolate chip pancakes and bacon for Owen which earned me a spontaneous hug.

There is really no one who likes food more than this one:


No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers