Sunday, November 27, 2016

More fall fun

Remember when I said my friend Jen moved across the country?  Well the friday before they hit the road we had a little going away party for her with the whole cardio barre family.  Its really hard to describe what cardio barre has been for me, it sounds like its just my gym, but I promise you it has been so much more.  I started there when Scott was 6 months old because they offered free childcare. 6 years later and I no longer need the free childcare, but the women I have met and the friendships I have made have kept me coming back!  Jen was such an integral part of this place, she is so positive and caring and gave us 110% of herself every single day.  She helped me get back in shape for sure, but more than that she watched my babies grow up and contributed to who I am as a mother!  I can't say enough good things about her, she is deeply deeply missed already!


A picture for our friend Anna who couldn't come out that night.  She was with us in spirit!

A week later I took my last Jen class....and we decided the following:

So we danced about it....last song happened to be "Last Dance" by Donna Summer and we jut all got up and spontaneously danced it out til the very end!  Best!


Saturday it was birthday party day at the Daniels.  They hosted and awesome night for Maddox and ti was so fun to see so many friends we haven't seen in ages!

Complete with Uncle Aaron (soon to be dad in the picture)


Took this guy shopping one day....he always cracks me up!

We've had some nice evening walks before the time changed and it got dark early.  Love summer and fall evenings!

And we discovered a new hiking place minutes form our house


It even has a waterfall, who knew.



One monday afternoon we had had quite a day including a full smoothie spilling in the cupholder of my car (after I told Scott he couldn't put it in the front cup holder and then he leaned over it to change the radio while I was picking Owen up from a friends even though I had told him to not get unbuckled).  Brian came home and decided it was the perfect night to go out for mexican food and a stop at the pumpkin patch.  Daddy for the win!  He saved the day for sure!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers