Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Happy Birth Day Cousin Parker


Scott's Cousin: Parker John Mann-St. Amant was born Monday, March 22nd at 12:33pm. 8lbs 21.25in! Tons of dark hair : )

The Happy Family! They did so wonderfully and Parker turned out perfect! Good job Auntie Hilary and Uncle Matt!

So proud of my sissy!

Mother & Son

Labor: For the record this was about 30 minutes or less before Parker was born! These two look fantastic! I'm sure they didn't feel fantastic, I'm sure they were EXHAUSTED! But they did an amazing job of making it through L&D! They actually charted Hilary as having a spontaneous vaginal birth because it happened so quickly!

Literally a half hour before delivery. I was glad Brian was not there yet to witness how great Hilary handled it. At this point I was a screaming maniac! This little mama pushed for about 20 minutes, whereas I pushed for 2 1/2 hours...so even if she did turn into a screaming maniac (I don't know I wasn't in the room, but I'm sure she was GREAT) it wasn't for very long! You go girl!!!

I am so proud to be an Auntie to Parker John (PJ?). Being pregnant with my sister/best friend was the greatest adventure and now we get to raise our boys together, which I'm sure will be the bigger adventure!

Scott hasn't met his cousin yet as no one under 16 is allowed in the hospital, not that I was crazy about the idea of bringing my 3 week old into a hospital seeing as he wasn't even born in one! We are looking forward to getting the boys together soon!

I know Scott is only 3 1/2 weeks old but I already can't believe how big he is and how much he can do! Holding a newborn again yesterday (I still think Scott is a newborn by the way) was so amazing. I already notice how much more alert Scott is than when he was first born and how STRONG. Baby boy is looking all over the place and kicking his legs like crazy! These little boys are already so much fun!

2 comments:

  1. She looks so happy, even before the birth. Wow! I hope I look that happy and I have her record timing of labor. CONGRATS to all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! Congrats Auntie and welcome to the world baby boy! We'll have to get all the "Parker" boys together soon....my Parker is going to look like a monster next to the other two boys ;) xo

    ReplyDelete

Followers