Friday, March 19, 2010

The pump station...

The Pump Station could definitely be my new favorite store, maybe even favorite place on Earth right now! We have made two trips since Scott has been born! They have the most helpful staff and I always leave with all my questions answered and then some, and feeling so supported in the choices we have made for our son! Yesterday my mom, sister and I spent 2+ hours there learning and shopping! They gave me the greatest tip I have ever received for soothing Scott, it works like a charm - instantly! They just had me sit on an exercise ball and bounce, the louder the cries the harder I bounced and sometimes "ssshhh'd" in his ear! He now LOOOOVES bouncing! They also recommended a new paci to try (100% organic rubber, one piece, rounded tip) we will see if he is interested! And I learned how to use my Moby wrap!!! This could be my other new favorite thing! Scott is such a snuggler and lover and just wants to be held, which I love doing...and now we can walk around the house and cook and do dishes and laundry...it is the greatest! Thank you Pump Station for all your help and all your great products, I'm sure we will be back soon!!!

P.S. I also got to have Scott weighed there yesterday: 8lbs 14oz! You go boy!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers