Saturday, March 27, 2010

Let's Hear it for The BOYS!!!

The whole family!
Granpy with Parker & Grammie with Scott

Me & my baby boy


Me and my nephew (makes mine look so big now!)

Last night we finally got to get the boys together! Hilary, Matt and Parker came over for dinner and the whole family finally got to be together in one room at the same time : )
Hilary and I spent the majority of the evening in Scott's room feeding the boys! It was so nice to have someone to feed with and I know the boys will eat together very often in the future. Come to think of it, these first meals together will probably be the most laid back and clean of the meals to come! We had a great night and it was great for Grammy and Granpy (and all of us really) to see the boys together finally!
Seeing Parker made me see how big Scott is getting so fast! I can't believe all the things Scott can do now when literally only weeks ago he was Parker's size! Seeing these boys grow up together is going to be the greatest joy!!!



1 comment:

  1. What an awesome thing to do with your sister. You both are going to remember this forever. Congrats to both of you. Actually wish I had a sister that lived closer. My sister in law is due in April so we won't be far apart but they live 2 1/2 hours away.

    ReplyDelete

Followers