Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Mommy & Me Yoga...and cookies

Scott crawlin' all over the place!

We put the babies in front of us on tummy time while we did cobra...Robin said "maybe your babies will mimic you"....Scott said "maybe I will use this time to crawl around".

Flying on my knees while we held a pose (no idea what it was called) was Scott's favorite!

Parker got to fly on Robin's knees!

Scott with his favorite yoga teacher, he looks like he is almost half of her size!

Parker J. just lovin' yoga with his mommy!
Today was the first postpartum yoga class at the pump station. It was a blast! Scott and I are already looking forward to next week! It was great to see mommies and babies from our mommy group as well as some we did yoga with before Scott and Parker were born. The babies loved doing poses and being social with each other. Scott loved showing off his crawling abilities!!! He was such a ham for the photographer too! The pump station also has a baby scale so I decided Scott needed a weigh in...he hasn't been weighed since his 4 month well baby visit when he was 16 lbs 9 oz...today he was....drum roll please.....dum da da dum: 20.02lbs! Holy cow big boy...clearly we never miss a meal!

After yoga we made a batch of cookies for Daddy to take to the lake with him this weekend! This was Scott's first baking experience. Don't worry I didn't let him taste any cookie dough (although I have a feeling when he finally gets to, he's gonna dig it!!!) but I did give him his own spatula to play with and I held him up to watch the kitchen aid mix the batter...he was fascinated!


"I hope you enjoy your cookies as much as I enjoy this spatula, Daddy!"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers