Thursday, August 5, 2010

Sticker Eater...


I had to write this story down before I forgot it! Last Friday morning when I changed Scott's diaper there was paper in it. Colored paper...and it didn't look like it came from the outside of the diaper...it was fully in it!!! Of course being the crazy mom that I am I had to take a closer look so I picked the pieces out (don't worry I used gloves). The paper was yellow and green with writing on it! WHAT?!??!!!??? I literally wracked my brain for hours and even asked his Thursday babysitter if she could think of anything he might have eaten. When I showed Brian he said it almost looked like a bandaid or sticker...GENIUS! Before I took Scott to the babysitter's house on Thursday I stopped at my office for something. Dr. Katie was there with her kids and one of them put a "YAY for my adjustment" chiropractic sticker on Scott. I totally saw it but figured I would take it off when we got to the sitter's. Well I forgot all about it and somewhere in there Scott peeled it off himself to play with it and evidently ate it! I watched him closely over the weekend and there was no signs of blockage or any complications so I wasn't worried! And no, I'm not crazy enough that I took a picture of the paper in the poopy diaper...you're welcome!

1 comment:

Followers