Monday, November 22, 2010

The AMAs...

Last night Brian and I had a big night out! We got to go to the American Music Awards (thank you farmers!) We had so much fun! We went down early and had a phenomenal lunch at Rockin Fish (seafood jambalaya and calamari = cardio barre for me today is a must, especially with Thanksgiving eating on the horizon!) then we enjoyed the show. The performers were AMAZING! I had never been to an awards show (Brian has been to the Grammys - whatever he's big time...haha!) and it truly is like going to the best concert ever because its all big name people performing their best songs! I'm now a HUGE Rhianna fan and Pink! We also got to see Bon Jovi, Katie Perry (LOVE HER), Taylor Swift (who I absolutely sound just like when I sing along in the car), Usher, Ne-yo, Christina Aguilera (she sang a song from her new movie Burlesque...can't wait to see it!) and tons more....oh yeah and I'm the envy of teeny boppers worldwide because I got to see Justin Bieber (perform and win multiple awards) he makes me feel sooooooo old! It was such a fun date night! It was all possible because of our AMAZING friends Adam and Crystal who watched Scott from about noon until we got home at 8pm! They are such troopers and we owe them big time! They kept Scott entertained all day and fed him and changed him and got him in his jams and said he barely cried at all! Knowing that he was safe, happy and having a blast allowed us to enjoy such a great date day! Thanks Uncle Adam and Auntie Crystal - ya'll ROCK!

p.s. the picture of the tickets is all you get because no cameras allowed and we don't have fancy phones that take good pictures (I didn't even bring my phone in) so boo to no pictures but they probably wouldn't have turned out great anyways because it was all dark and theatery!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers