Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Favorite toy...



Scott is obsessed with the vacuum! Whenever he sees it he wants to go climb on it and play with all the parts! And whenever he hears it he makes a beeline for it...even if we are rooms away! On a bragging side note: Brian is the one who does a lot of the cleaning around the house (vacuum, mop, dishes) major husband points!!! So when the vacuum turns on I'm usually the one with Scott (because Brian is actually doing the vacuuming) and I get to see his face light up as he sets off on his mission to find it! Hilarious! Maybe part of the reason he thinks its so cool is because its something that Daddy does...boys are always so into doing things theirs dads do and I haven't really taken Scott outside when Brian mows the lawn or worked on the car yet! I'm waiting for when Scott can finally talk and tells the world that mommies don't do vacuuming and chores, daddies do! Hey - I cook at least!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers