Monday, November 15, 2010

Late at night...

Well its super late and guess who can't sleep: HI! Especially annoying because Scott is asleep in his own bed! Way to make the best use of your time mommy! I partly can't sleep due to the weather change I'm sure and partly out of frustration because our baby monitor is on the fritz so I keep having to come down the hall and check on the sleeping munch. Let me just take this moment to say how much I hate Babies R Us (this is inspired by our piece of crap baby monitor that is apparently broken - adios 200 something bucks)! HATE! I can't tell you how many things I have gotten from there that have broken (not that that is entirely their fault, its the shoddy craftsmenship of the companies that make said products) and don't even get me started on their return policy...total crap! And most of the time the employees are rude and not helpful in the least. The most annoying thing is that they are usually the cheapest place to buy stuff and they practically have everything (although I'm learning that I don't really need most of the crap they sell (wow I'm sounding super harsh...I will blame it on the late hour)) and they always send out their dang 20% off coupon...but fool me no longer: I will take my business elsewhere whenever possible...20% off or not. And in case you care I have written a strongly worded email to the R Us company on two occasions only to get the run around saying they were "fowarding it on to the appropriate department" multiple times....really? you are that dumb?, the first person didn't send it to the right people so now you have to forward it again - highly suspect! But fear not, its not all bad news tonight...earlier this evening we went to a show that one of my patients was dancing in, it was for charity and there were different performers, mostly dancing and singing. It was really fun to get out and we brought Scott who did amazingly well. He loves music and was totally mesmerized by watching everyone on stage. It was really cute to see how excited he was, he lasted much longer than we thought he would....and bonus: he was sooo tired when we got home! And last night Brian and I got to out to a birthday party because Grandma Karen and Grandpa Ken were here to stay with Scott. We had so much fun seeing our friends and celebrating! I laughed so hard my face was still hurting this morning! Well.....I guess I will try this again.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers