Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Babysitting, Sharing & Michael Buble....


Monday night Hilary watched Scott in the evening while Brian worked and Kelly and I went to the Michael Buble concert! The concert was great, Michael Buble is talented not to mention funny, and charming...no wonder he is engaged to a 23 year old model...good for him! : ) Kelly and I had a great "date night" as we enjoyed the romantic melodies with our glasses of Chardonnay and selections from the desert cart (as always: thank you farmers!). And the last song was "I just haven't met you yet"...if you'll remember waaaaay back when I wrote about how the first time I heard that song was right after I found out I was pregnant and how it turned into my theme song throughout pregnancy!
Hilary is a ROCK STAR because she some how manages to corral the boys all evening and get them BOTH to sleep! I don't know how she does it...I think she will be getting her Hogwart's acceptance letter any day now because she must truly possess magical powers! Of course I have no pictures of the concert (ever since we went to the Mariah Carey concert a few years ago....yeah Brian and I rocked out, judge us if you must but it was awesome...and there was a camera fiasco getting into Staples (it turns out its an MC thing not a staples thing....diva much?) I don't bring my camera to concerts anymore for fear of having to go back and drop in my car) but I have the picture above of Scott and Hilary sharing an apple!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers